The five-thousand question survey:
1. Who are you?
My name is Devin C.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
I am a reclusive socialite. I love listening to music. I have two cats.
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Most likely falling asleep watching some film/tv show found on Netflix.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
Like: Drawing/Painting, World Literature, Spanish III, String Orchestra | Dislike: Chemistry and U.S. Government
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
My biggest goal is to move to Montreal, Canada. Well, maybe it is a goal I'd like to accomplish in 2+ years.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
I want to be at peace.
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
"Laura Palmer's Theme" by Angelo Badalamenti.
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
I took just once class when I was around seven.
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
It seems to fluctuate depending on the energy I give/receive. Or maybe life just is.
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
I listen to a favorite vinyl with a hot cup of tea, take a slow bath, and then watch a film whilst wrapped up in a warm blanket.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing my luggage. I have all the patience in the world but am too attached to my belongings.
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
It will get better.
Will you miss them when they are gone?
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Yes, unless I have headphones in.
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
All of the occupations. I am still undecided/exploring my options.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
Too many times.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Taker, unfortunately. This doesn't sound too good following the previous question.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Slicing my palm open with the blades of a tin foil box cutter while at work and then having to get eight stitches.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Having to give up my cat, Boo Radley, back in March of 2016.
25. Who have you hugged today?
My two cats.
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
Morgan C. sent me a handmade collage in the mail.
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
Always and forever.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A. How to build a home.
B. How to be a master sculptor.
C. How to be brave.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
How other people make me feel.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Honesty, Humor, and Hope.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A. Write down all of my favorite memories.
B. Visit Iceland / View the northern lights.
C. Scuba-dive at night.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A. Informing the internet about how ________________.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
20's: Flappers & F. Scott Fitzgerald
30's: The Great Depression
50's: Elvis, Sputnik, Dior, & the lifestyle of a housewife
60's: Breakfast at Tiffany's, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Andy Warhol, The Beatles, Neil Armstrong, "I have a dream...", Woodstock, The Twilight Zone, & the beehive hairdo
70's: David Bowie, ABBA, Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, Star Wars, bell-bottom pants, & lava lamps
80's: Michael Jackson, Madonna, The Smiths, The Cure, Molly Ringwald, The Goonies, Full House, Saved By The Bell, synthpop, & the mullet hairdo
2010's (so far):
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
The 80s because of the music and club scene. To be more in-depth, I'd love to grow up during the 60s, teenage during the 80s, and adult during the 20s.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
"Stand Back" by Stevie Nicks
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
United States of America. And sadly, President Tr*mp.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
At the moment, I do not have internet or cable.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
Cruella DeVille, because of her fashion and sass.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
Fly, because I'd get there faster.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Ask the Sun.
43. What does your name mean?
In Celtic, it means "poet".
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
Outer Space. I have a fear of the deep blue.
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
59. What is your idea of paradise?
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
64. Are you a patient person?
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
71. What is under your bed right now?
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
92. What insects are you afraid of?
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
109. What do you think of cloning?
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for...
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...
C: I could make a film and make you my star...
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
How many of those emails are junk mail?
How many of them are forwards?
142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold,
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
150. What is your quest?
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
160. Do you get offended easily?
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
165. What changes are you afraid of?
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
169. What's the coolest job you ever had?
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
183. What is your favorite band?
184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?
185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
193. What do you really want to buy?
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?
197. In what sense are you a minority?
198. Are you anti social?
199. Do you photograph well?
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?
201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.
caterpillar, house dog, wild dog, vulture, male human, female human, oak tree, rock, manta ray, dolphin
202. What do you feel unworthy of?
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
209. What is your favorite song from the 90's?
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
216. What's your favorite video game?
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours?
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
221. Are you allergic to anything?
222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
223. What is your favorite fast food?
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
226. Have you ever said 'I hate everyone' and really meant it literally?
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
229. Did it live more than a week?
230. What's the best sounding accent a person can have?
231. What's the most boring thing you've ever read?
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
237. Would you ever wear real fur?
238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
239. What are your feelings about police officers?
240. what is your favorite line from a song?
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242)?
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
244. What's your middle name?
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics) be considered a language?
248. What color is your bedroom?
What color would you like it to be?
249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
251. Do you blow your nose in public?
252. Do you want to follow in your parent's footsteps?
253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic,
fair minded, generous, helpful
256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
258. What do you think about school uniforms?
259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?
266. Who knows more...you, or your parents?
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?
268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
270. Are you completely in control of your body?
Are you completely in control of your mind?
271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
276. Does fashion matter to you?
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
279. Should parents spank their kids?
280. What is your worst daily habit?
281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
285. Do you meditate?
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
288. The thief _______ that everyone steals.
What verb would you fill in the blank with?
289. What's the most incredible experience you ever had?
290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
292. What is one thing you can't do?
293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton_Heston)?
294. Are you gentle?
295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
296. Are you trying to find yourself?
297. Where are you looking?
298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people's feelings?
299. What would make you a stronger person?
300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?
301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
303. What do you feel controlled by?
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
305. What is one thing you are sure of?
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?
307. Have you ever played in a band?
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking 'early creatures crawled outta that'?
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you?
313. If you didn't know that people couldn't fly do you think that you could?
314. Are you someone that others call when they're having a problem and want to talk about it?
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts?
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
320. What is something worth suffering for?
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently?
324. Have you ever been camping?
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Jaynes)?
331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
332. Are you very active?
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
335. Is it really being 'in love with' someone if the other person doesn't love you?
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
337. Do you know secret things?
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have?
339. How do you overcome your fears?
340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
343. Have you ever fired a gun?
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
346. Does safety stifle you?
347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II) affect you?
351. Have you ever lost something and never found it?
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows?
353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)?
356. Which one are you most guilty of?
357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself?
Do you try to avoid thinking?
358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn't say it first?
359. What are you the most sensitive about?
360. What can you talk about for hours?
361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most?
362. Do you believe that spell casting can work?
363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games?
364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters?
365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them?
366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note?
367. Do you think it's cheesy to paste things you didn't write into your diary?
368. What are three things that you try not to think about?
369. Is casual sex acceptable for you?
370. What form of sexual protection do you use?
371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right?
372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people?
373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers?
374. Do you take everything that is said literally?
375. Do you take most things others say seriously?
376. Do you have a quick wit?
377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness?
378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs?
379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you?
380. Are you uptight?
381. Do you sometimes do risky things?
382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes?
383. Are you self-conscious?
384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon?
385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing soemthing embaressing?
386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Smith) best movie?
387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights?
388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes?
389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you?
390. What do you think other people judge you to be like?
391. Are you quick to judge others?
392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk?
393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is?
394. What is the worst fault a person can have?
395. Do you have it?
396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment?
397. Who was your first best friend?
398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you?
399. Who have you read a biography about?
400. What would your own autobiography be called?
401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you?
402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try?
403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen?
404. When was the last time you were up all night?
405. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank.
406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized?
407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as 'outsiders'?
408. What fictional story would you like to live through?
409. Are cats or dogs smarter?
410. Have you ever guessed someone's password and broken into their diary?
411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life?
412. Are you more easily bored or excited?
413. What's the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done?
414. "What's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?" (- Adam Ant)
415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want?
416. What do you do only when you are upset?
417. What's the oddest CD in your collection?
418. What's the best diary name you ever saw?
419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you?
420. Who owes you an apology?
421. Who deserves an apology from you?
422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you?
423. Which do you like best: 60's, 70's or 80's fashion?
424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you?
425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature
426. Do you own a record player?
Do you use it?
427. How easily do you make friends?
428. What is the difference between having character and being a character?
429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch?
430. Do you care about your weight?
431. Did you/will you go to the prom?
432. Have you ever wanted to date twins?
433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could?
434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
435. Are you artistic and creative?
436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year?
437. What are you obsessed with?
438. What was the last compliment you received?
439. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
440. Who would you like to be alone with right now?
441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer?
442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage?
443. Do you lie your way out of things?
444. Are you better at talking or listening?
445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime?
446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible?
447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you?
448. If it were legal would you own a human slave (race unimportant)?
449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading?
450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers?
451. What do you do for exercise?
452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn't teach?
453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it?
454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose?
455. Are you a good cook?
456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive?
457. Start a sentence with the words: what if
458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine?
459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head?
460. How do you go about losing weight?
461. Do you have street smarts?
462. Do you have a lot of common sense?
463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
464. What's your favorite movie that involves dancing?
465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show's theme be?
466. Do you like the way you look naked?
467. Have you ever dissected an animal?
468. Who do you know who is brilliant?
469. Who do you know who is dull?
470. Do you ever think about time travel?
471. What is one interesting fact you know?
472. Do you talk to yourself?
Do you talk to your pets?
473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)?
474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits?
475. How do you 'live life to the fullest'?
476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak?
477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes?
478. What is the worst mistake you've ever made?
479. Are you in good health?
480. Are you patriotic?
Let's play fact or crap.
Is it a fact? Or is it crap?
481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health.
482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head.
483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest.
484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away.
485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport.
486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky.
487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts.
488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution.
489. In Grimm's original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant.
490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire.
491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth.
492. "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo.
493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet.
494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich.
495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead.
496. The human body is made of about 99% water.
497. Bubble gum contains rubber.
498 This survey to the zero power = 0.
499. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
500. There are 86400 seconds in day.
501. If you could rename yourself what would your new name be?
502. What is your Glam Rock name (the name of your first pet plus your street name)?
503. Have you ever created your own 'what ___ are you' quiz?
If you did make one what would it be about?
504. What is your favorite song from the 70's?
505. What do you feel like complaining about?
506. What do you feel like celebrating?
507. Have you lost touch with anyone you should call?
508. Deep in thought do you forgive everyone?
509. Can a person speak out against their government and still support their country?
510. What do you have faith in?
511. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere?
512. What (not who) do you care about?
513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you?
514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil?
515. What do you want to change about the world?
516. Why did you decide to complete this survey?
517. Has anyone ever led you on?
518. What was the last thing you did against your will?
519. What are your plans for the rest of today?
520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was?
521. Would you rather date someone 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall?
522. How often do you get jealous?
523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn't?
524. Do you do any soul searching?
525. Do you believe you have a soul?
526. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious?
527. Are you a slave to love?
528. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about?
529. Does anyone understand you?
530. Do you understand yourself?
531. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Which is your element?
532. Who influences you to be the way you are?
533. What is one idea that you live by?
534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them?
535. Are you more delicate or tough?
536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful?
537. Have you ever had a surprise party?
538. When are you at a loss for words?
539. What is the worst time to be alone?
540. What do your parents do that you will try never to do?
541. What gets you through the night?
542. Do you really want to live forever?
543. Do you often experience powerful emotions?
544. What could make you so happy right now that you would cry and laugh and sing?
545. Who is your favorite visual artist?
546. What would you like to protest against?
547. What or who do you support?
548. If you found out you were pregnant today, would you have an abortion?
549. Do you like picking out greeting cards or would you rather write your own?
550. Do you like to be thought of as mysterious?
551. What is the most magical thing that has ever happened to you?
552. How would you tell your friend his or her fly was open in public?
553. Does a good friend tell you you've got something in your teeth or pretend not to notice it?
554. The world has many secrets. Have you learned any? Will you share it?
555. Are there any bands you like so much that you want to get their music video collection on DVD?
556. What do you need advice about?
557. Have you been half-asleep and have you heard voices?
558. Do you have a good luck charm?
559. Should animals have the same right to life as people?
560. What is your least favorite body part?
561. Do you enjoy British comedy?
562. Are there ever happy endings or does nothing end?
563. What is your worst trait?
564. Is the world more beautiful because of love?
565. What is the essence of you?
566. What really inspires you?
567. Have you met your soul mate?
568. Is everyday a special occasion?
569. What sound would you rather hear than any sound in the world?
570. Of the following which word best describes you:
571. Do any commercials make you want to break your TV?
572. Have you ever lost your religion?
573. Do you want to share your life with someone?
574. Where ARE the wild things?
575. Would you rather have a child genetically related to you or an adopted child?
576. If I had a birthday party would you come?
577. What seemingly impossible thing is POSSIBLE?
578. What song do you love to sing out loud?
579. Have you ever run through the woods naked and played in a stream (you should)?
580. Have you ever taken long solitary night walks?
581. Is there more to you than anyone knows?
582. Can you make tonight the night that you do the things you always wanted to do?
583. Would you rather watch life on TV or LIVE it?
584. What keeps you chained down?
585. What is the nagging feeling in the back of your head?
586. Do you celebrate yourself?
587. Does everyone get the same opportunities in life?
588. What would you consider to be better than sex?
589. What evil is necessary?
590. What's your favorite one hit wonder?
591. What would you do anything for?
592. Do you celebrate the full moon?
593. Have you ever gone in the water at the beach at night?
594. Are you ordinary?
595. What makes people want to hang out with you?
596. Have you ever felt like you've been a little bit too good to someone?
597. What book did you like that you had to read for school?
598. What book should everyone have to read in school?
599. Do you like the store Old Navy?
600. What movie sequels do you like?
601. Do you have a lust for life?
602. Do you want to get more out of life?
603. Would you want to learn to:
Convert to Buddhism?
Cure a hangover?
604. What character from a movie is most like you?
605. Are you comfortable with the idea of your own death?
606. How do you feel about arranged marriages?
607. What do you hate that everyone else seems to like?
608. What do you like that others seem to hate?
609. If you had to be named after a month, which month would you pick?
610. Is time more like a highway or a meadow to you?
611. What is your favorite movie?
612. Which would you choose to be back in the day: a warrior, an alchemist, a minstrel, a bard, an oracle, a peasant, or a merchant?
613. What is your favorite song lyric?
614. What will you never run out of?
615. If you could force someone to fall madly in love with you, (anyone you choose) would you do it?
616. Have you ever seen the Disney movie The Black Cauldron?
617. Have you ever read The Black Cauldron by Alexander Lloyd (or any of his other books in the Prydain Chronicles)?
618. Have you ever written a paper the night before it was due?
How about the day it was due?
619. Is there a movie you have watched so many times that you can quote it line for line?
620. What is your favorite season?
621. Do you mind being described as cute?
622. What is the tackiest object in your home?
623. What do you think people are most ignorant towards?
624. What is it that makes you an interesting person?
625. What makes other people interesting to you?
626. How open to suggestion are you?
627. Is Michael Jackson black or white?
628. Are you often lonely?
629. What’s the most unusual pet you’ve ever had?
630. Have you ever threatened an authority figure?
631. If you had to choose would you rather make all your decisions henceforth with your head only or with your heart only?
632. How imaginative are you?
633. Do you like the Counting Crows?
634. If you took this survey from the diary (5000 Q Survey V2.0) did you note me so I could read it?
635. Are you more tense or laid back?
636. Does your happiness depend on anyone else, or are you happy no matter what any one says or does?
637. What do you think of the idea of putting the bible into the format of a fashion magazine to attract the interest of teenagers?
638. How often do you drink to get drunk?
639. Would you consider yourself to be diplomatic?
640. Do you think that most of the classes you have taken were taught in such a way as to make plain the relevance of the subject matter in your everyday life?
641. Do you remember Crystal Pepsi?
642. When was the last time you spent a night away from home?
643. Some people say that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Is that true?
644. What is the most interesting TV channel?
645. Name one song you could live without hearing ever again:
646. Do your pets understand you when you talk?
647. What are three things you HAVE NOT done that might surprise people?
648. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
649. Have you been to a museum this year?
650. Do you ever watch porn?
651. Do you think that it would be a good idea if people served in the army, navy or air force for a while before they were allowed to vote?
652. If you were required to do this to vote, would you?
653. Do people often give you weird looks?
654. Do like Japanese cooking?
655. Do you care for stray animals?
656. Which animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
A Charlie Brown Christmas
A Garfield Halloween
The Secret of Nimh
The Last Unicorn
The original Lord of the Rings cartoons
657. Are you ambidextrous (equally good at using both hands)?
658. Do you always say; “bless you” after someone sneezes, or do you hesitate?
659. If you and your friends could go away for 2 days over Halloween weekend where would you go?
660. Which of these animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
As the Wind Blows
Grave of the Fireflies
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
661. Do you feel that society is male dominated, female dominated, or neutral?
662. What words offend you?
663. They’re just words. Can you get over it?
664. Have you ever looked into different religions?
665. Which ones have you looked into?
666. What do you think of Satanism as a religion?
667. Do you like it better when your classes are taught sitting in rows or sitting in a circle?
668. Have you ever read your own tarot cards?
669. Which ones do you like better, the three old star wars movies or the 2 new ones?
670. If you scream in outer space does it make a sound?
671. If you saw The Queen of the Damned did you want to be a vampire/Goth afterwards?
672. If you saw SLC Punk did you want to be punk afterwards?
673. What is your favorite zombie movie?
674. Best kids birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater
675. What were your parties like when you were a kid?
676. Best teen (about 15-16) birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert
677. What are/were your 15-16 year old parties like?
678. Best 18th birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party
679. If you are 18 what was your party like?
680. Best 21st birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party, bar, Atlantic city/Las Vegas trip
681. If you saw The Craft were you interested in wicca/paganism/magic afterwards?
682. What are your top 3 priorities?
683. If you saw fight club did you want to get into a fistfight afterwards?
684. What is your favorite smell?
685. Give everything below a humor rating (1 = laugh your ass off, 2 = lol, 3 = smile, 4 = lame, 5 = not funny, 6 = offensive):
Animals doing cute stuff
685. If you saw Cruel Intentions did you want to have lots of meaningless sex afterwards?
686. Do you get at least three hugs per day?
687. What should someone never say to you/call you if they want to remain on your good side?
688. If you saw Trainspotting did you want to do drugs afterwards?
689. Do movies have a great influence on you?
690. Do you have a favorite reality TV show?
691. Are there certain roles that people are pressured to play in society or can they basically do whatever they want?
692. How does the 2004 Dawn of the Dead remake compare to the original movie?
693. Have you ever held a magnifying glass over an insect to burn it?
694. Have you ever pulled the wings off a fly, butterfly or any other insect?
695. What would you think of a guy (if you're into guys) or a girl (if you're into girls) who wanted to take you to the park to feed the birds and look at the turtles and fish in the water on a date?
696. Do you use public pools?
697. Do you use public bathrooms?
698. Do you use public showers?
699. How old will you be in 17 years?
700. Would it effect you at all if you knew that a very large meteor was headed towards earth that would impact in 17 years?
701. What is your favorite mixed drink?
702. When answering these questions are you often pulled in different directions, as if committing to one answer eliminates the possibility for all others?
703. Chicken Masala, Pasta Primavera, Veal Cutlet Parmesan or Linguini with Clam Sauce?
704. If you were alone in your friend's house/room/apartment would you look in their drawers and notebooks?
705. What would you really like to do but you don't because you are afraid of getting caught?
706. Of the following, which word best describes you:
707. Which band would you most likely check out?
The Smiths (indi-pop 80's-90's)
The Lords of Acid (acid/house/dance 90's)
Front 242 (80's-90's industrial/dance)
708. How can one put an end to procrastination, as a bad habit?
709. What feature would you want on your car that is not currently offered?
710. What kind of poetry speaks to you?
711. What is your favorite store that is open 24 hours?
712. Do you find that sleep is just so much sleepier when you are supposed to be doing something else?
713. Do you also find that the books you chose are so much more luscious when you have a stack of actual assignments that you Should be reading?
714. If you have had the chance to compare the original 5000 Question Survey to this edited version, what is your opinion?
715. What's the most creative answer you can think of for 'what is black and white and red all over'?
716. Why do people slow down on the highway when they pass a cop car pulling someone else over?
717. Are they afraid that the cop will STOP pulling over whoever he is pulling over and pull them over instead?
718. It's daddy's birthday. What do you get him?
719. What's your 5,000 question survey nickname?
Look at the word next to the 2nd letter of your first name
A anything but
H heaps of
M Mr. (or Mrs.)
T the one and only
W wishing for
Y yearning for
Now take the first letter of your last name.
C creme pie
D drag queen
M mannish boys
Put the two words together for your nickname.
720. You know that shaky feeling that you get when it's all coming to a climax, and everyone involved is breaking into the good kind of cold sweat, working as individuals and at the same time as a single force of energy, and it all meshes together, and for a brief moment, you're holding your breath and tingling all over, and after it's done you're on an explosive and dizzying high for the rest of the night?
What does that feeling come from?
721. How many of your teachers can you imagine drinking or doing drugs on the weekends?
722. Do you like Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass?
723. Write a question and answer it here.
724. Who is your favorite playwright?
725. What movie has come out recently that you couldn’t have less interest in?
726. What would the worst movie ever be about?
727. Do you like truffles?
Do you like Turkish delight?
728. Can you tell the difference between a transvestite and a real woman?
729. What's funnier, plants or fire extinguishers?
730. For question 720 did you write down sex?
You pervert, I was thinking of musical theater.
731. Which is better, leopard print or plaid?
732. What would you consider ordinary?
733. What is out of the ordinary?
734. Do you ever watch COPS?
735. Is there always room for j - e - l - l - o?
736. If you had your own TV show, what kind of show would you make it?
737. Do you know how heavy things like airplanes stay in the air?
738. When do you act the most dramatic?
739. Are you one of those people who have, "see photo id,” written on the back of their credit cards?
740. It's mom’s birthday. What do you get her?
741. What celebrity has pretty much disappeared leaving you wondering 'where are they now'?
742. Would you get angry if you and your girl/boyfriend saw the preview for a movie and talked about seeing it together and then they saw it with one of their friends while you were busy?
743. How many people do you think will finish this whooooooole survey?
744. Have you ever written a message, sealed it in a bottle and thrown it into a river/lake ocean?
745. If you haven't would you want to?
746. If you ever did what would you write?
747. What do you wish you could always be protected from?
748. What small thing annoys you so much it should be a crime?
749. Would you rather watch a video of fish in a tank, or the Yule log on TV?
750. Is it better to be loved or feared?
751. What causes you to panic?
752. Do you believe that you have a strong personality?
753. When Jesus saves souls...does he trade them in for valuable prizes?
754. What resolutions would you make if it were new years?
755. Why wait?
756. Do you feel like time is on your side or working against you?
757. What do you do for yourself when you are down to put a little joy back into your life?
758. How much Tolkien have you read?
759. These are the songs on the radio. Which are you most likely to listen to:
Time Bomb by Rancid
Dead Man's party by Oingo Boingo
The Sun Always Shines on TV by A-ha
50 Ways to leave Your Lover by Paul Simon
Run by collective Soul
760. Do you believe that Jesus existed as a real person?
761. Do you believe he was the son of god?
762. How do you feel about organized religion?
763. What sentence have you heard lately, that would sound pretty odd out of context?
763. If you had to choose one image to be a symbol of our times, what would you pick?
764. Name a group of people:
765. How many of them does it take to screw in a light bulb?
766. Do you like the movie The Labyrinth with David Bowie and some muppets?
767. Do you like the movie The Dark Crystal?
768. Metallica or Guns N' Roses?
769. Do you follow the Chinese zodiac?
770. Do you like reggae music?
771. What makes your life worth it every day?
772. Do you seize each day and sink your teeth into it?
773. I’ve heard people say that Jim Morrison never yawned because he was just so full of life. How often do you yawn?
774. Who decides what behavior is 'crazy' or 'sane'?
775. Who are the most inspiring artists, musicians, poets, and writers?
776. Did anything historically significant happen in the year you were born?
777. Besides blowing out birthday candles when do you make wishes?
778. Are you self-sufficient?
779. Is it better to be wanted or needed?
780. What do you feel is an appropriate age to lose one’s virginity at?
781. Do you feel that the appropriate age for girls and for boys is different?
782. Are you a hard person to get to know?
783. What is the craziest thing you have ever done out of anger?
784. What's the MOST annoying sound you can think of?
785. What's the silliest vegetable you can think of?
786. Do you believe in love at first sight?
787. Name one thing you have referred to in the past as “better than sex”:
788. What do you see when you turn out the light?
789. Do you like jazz, blues and/or swing music?
790. Do you prefer gold or silver jewelry?
791. In what ways do you want your children to be like you?
792. In what ways would you want your children to be different from you?
793. What was the scariest movie you've ever seen?
794. What was the funniest movie you've ever seen?
795. What was the worst movie you've ever seen?
796. Are you a good massage-giver?
797. What is one question that no one can ever truthfully answer 'yes' to?
798. Is there more to this world than human beings can perceive?
799. If matter is neither created nor destroyed then is it possible that you are made up of molecules that once made up Ghandi or Jesus or Einstein?
800. Are you often sarcastic?
801. How often do you change your mood in a day?
802. When you ask people how they are doing you actually care about their answer or is it just polite?
803. Would you consider yourself to be very polite?
804. Do you like movies and books that involve nuclear holocaust?
805. Have you ever had a lucid dream (a dream in which you knew you were dreaming and had complete control over what happened in the dream)?
806. Have you ever had a flying dream?
807. Have you ever had a lucid flying dream?
808. What's the oddest law you ever heard of?
809. What is the ultimate way to connect with another person?
810. Can you be intimate with someone without touching him or her?
811. Can men and women ever really be 'just friends' with no interest in anything more?
812. 801. How often do you change your mood in a day?
802. When you ask people how they are doing you actually care about their answer or is it just polite?
803. Would you consider yourself to be very polite?
804. Do you like movies and books that involve nuclear holocaust?
805. Have you ever had a lucid dream (a dream in which you knew you were dreaming and had complete control over what happened in the dream)?
806. Have you ever had a flying dream?
807. Have you ever had a lucid flying dream?
808. What's the oddest law you ever heard of?
809. What is the ultimate way to connect with another person?
810. Can you be intimate with someone without touching him or her?
811. Can men and women ever really be 'just friends' with no interest in anything more?
812. If you write a book about failure and it doesn't sell, is it called success?
813. Are you addicted to this survey like drugs?
814. If your signifigant other wanted to wait for marriage could you hold out or would you leave them (or would you cheat)?
815. What's the longest sentence you can make using only words that start with the same letter as your first name?
816. If you had a theme song what would it be?
817. Are you cranky?
818. Which group generally annoys you more, people older than you, or people younger than you?
819. Do you refer to older people as old farts?
820. Do you refer to younger people as the kids?
821. Which is better: Poems that everyone can relate to or poems that are intensely personal to the author?
822. Is it worse to be too hot or too cold?
823. Are you so flexible that you can put your feet behind your head?
824. Would you enjoy reading fairy tales written about robots?
825. Is smoking a turn on or gross?
826. What is the one way you wouldn't want to die?
827. Which would look sillier on you: A cowboy hat or a Rasta hat?
828. Would you rather have a job doing something indoors or outdoors?
829. Would you rather learn more about human nutrition or meteorology?
830. Have you ever taken honors courses?
831. What do you think of crop circles?
832. Where do they come from?
833. When was the last time you screwed up big time?
834. You have a choice. What do you eat:
A veggie burger
A turkey dog
A cheese sandwich
835. Do you get a lot of random instant messages?
836. Do you have a paper journal also?
837. VHS or DVD?
838. Vinyl, cassette tape, or CD?
839. Have you ever seen the video/heard the song Days Go By, performed by Dirty Vegas?
840. MTV: should it play morel videos or more shows?
841. Name a band:
Do fans of that band tend to share any characteristics with each other?
842. What does the expression 'touch and go' mean?
843. Caffeine or alcohol?
844. Betty or Veronica?
Archie or Reggie or Jughead?
845. What book are you reading right now?
846. Is the news too depressing?
847. Would you rather have a stuffed lion, elephant, pig or duck?
848. Are you late for a very important date?
849. Ever use star 69?
850. Is everyone as smart as you?
851. Have you ever seen the musical Annie?
852. Sheets: silk or satin?
853. Bath: soap or bubbles?
854. Your best color: blue or red?
855. What's your favorite candy?
856. Can you sing?
857. It's the end of the world, as we know it. How do you feel?
858. You take your little sister (she's 12) shopping for school clothes. Mom gave you the money to hold. She picks out a skimpy top emblazoned "Hottie" and hip-hugging pants that leave at least two inches of skin north and south of her navel exposed to the wind. She insists: If she doesn't have these clothes, she'll look awful, the other kids will tease her, and she’ll feel like a nerd.
Do you think she should or should not wear these clothes?
Do you buy them for her?
859. What do you think is the most annoying cliché?
860. What band is underground right now but will one day get really popular?
861. Of the following which word best describes you:
your own best friend:
862. What does BYOB stand for?
863. Who is sexiest:
864. Do you always do what's expected of you?
865. Do you believe everything you hear on the news?
866. Would you prefer a $100.00 gift certificate to Hot Topic or Abercrombie & Fitch (assuming neither store gives change, so you'll have to spend the whole thing)?
867. Have you ever won a competition?
868. Who looks sloppier when they are over weight, guys or girls?
869. At what age do you become all grown up?
870. Have you ever written graffiti on anything?
871. Can you remember what you wrote?
872. Are you a force of nature?
873. What do you think of blue eye shadow?
How about gold eye shadow?
874. Would you ever wear any of the following Halloween costumes:
875. Should birth control be taught in high school?
How about in jr. high or elementary school?
876. Would you consider yourself a genius?
877. What did you think of the movie Solaris?
878. Which is usually better movies or books?
879. Do you think The Hobbit will be made into a movie?
880. Do you research which brands use sweatshops to make their clothing before you shop?
881. What gives you a magical feeling?
882. Have you ever pulled apart a Christmas cracker?
883. Would you rather watch basketball or play basketball?
884. Do you think that everyone makes his or her own problems?
885. Do you often consider how your actions will affect other people?
886. Are J-Lo and Ben Afleck interesting to you at all?
887. Do you use bad grammar or hate bad grammar?
888. Make up a tabloid headline:
889. Do you like to learn new things?
890. What's more important, fame or personal accomplishment?
891. Sweet dreams are made of this....
What are they made of?
892. Two trailer park girls go round the outside...
Round the outside of what?
893. Are you wearing a piece of jewelry that means a lot to you right now?
894. If someone was going to inscribe a message on a ring and give it to you what would you want it to say?
895. Guys who are losing their hair:
Should they shave their heads?
Or let it go?
896. Do rock stars work hard or lead the easy life?
897. How much water do you drink every day?
898. Are you driven or kinda apathetic?
899. Who do you turn to when you are down?
900. Would you ever wear seran-wrap?
901. Would you rather have a candle scented like blueberries and creme or butterscotch pecan pie?
902. Which ones are fruits and which are vegetables:
903. Does it annoy you when people talk loudly on their cell phones in public?
904. Is love a commitment to one person, or can you love more than one person at the same time?
905. Cover or original:
Smooth Criminal; is it better by Michael Jackson or Alien Ant Farm?
Blue Monday better by Orgy or New Order
I Want Candy; Is it better by Aaron Carter or Bow Wow Wow?
Love Song; Is it better by 311 or The Cure?
It's My Life; Is it better by No Doubt or The Talking Heads?
906. What is the most uncomfortable feeling?
907. Do you like Maroon 5?
908. Would you ever go on a blind date TV show?
909. How much of your wardrobe is dry clean only?
910. Who's arms would you like to crawl into?
911. What the hell is your problem?
912. Look around you. What is the most beautiful thing you can see?
913. What is the most beautiful thing you can't see?
914. Take a deep breath. Yawn deeply. Do you appreciate the things most people take for granted, like breathing?
915. Do you appreciate breathing more when you have a cold and you're all congested and can't breathe right?
916. Is congestion a positive thing because it helps you to appreciate breathing?
917. How is your life like a work of art?
918. Do you feel that your life influences and is influenced by many other lives?
919. Has a smile ever made all the difference in the world to you?
920. Have you ever looked at a tree and considered how the roots could be miles long, trailing and entwining with other roots underground, all of them holding the soil together?
921. Do you notice the little things in life?
922. Do you feel, as Jung did, that deep down, underneath our individual personalities we are all the same?
923. Do you feel a great oneness with the universe?
924. When was the last time you decided to really enjoy yourself?
925. When was the last time you set your self free and acted without caring at all what someone else thought?
926. Have you ever held someone and appreciated how delicate and fragile all life is and felt that they were even more precious and beautiful because one day they would die..and so will you?
927. In ten years someone else might own your house and the room you are sitting in now. Someone else might be standing right next to where you are sitting now. So that means you could be standing right next to someone but you can't see him or her because they are ten years away.
Ever look at life like that?
928. When was the last time you:
Soaked in a bubble bath
Read a good book outside
Held someone's hand
Felt truly joyful
929. What do you bring to this world that no one else can?
930. Do you feel that you are part of every living thing in this world and that all those things are part of you?
931. Are you more afraid of death or not completely living?
932. What was the last thing you wanted to do but didn't or couldn't do?
933. Why don't you try and do that thing now?
934. What is the most wonderful thing happening right now in the world?
935. Name 7 things going on around you that you normally wouldn't notice:
936. Name three things you hate
937. Name one GOOD thing about each of those 3 things you hate.
938. What do you tend to see in black and white, rather than in shades of gray?
939. Admit three things you do that you are ashamed of but shouldn't be.
940. What qualities make a person “good” in your eyes?
941. Do you have any of these qualities?
942. Are you willing to do what it takes to achieve what you want to?
943. Name one bad quality about someone you love.
944. Name one good quality about someone you hate.
945. Are you pro life or pro choice and why?
946. If you are pro life write a reason someone might be pro choice. If you are pro choice write a reason someone might be pro life.
947. Can you see the beauty in?
A bumble bee:
A man skating:
A woman combing her hair:
A box of tissues:
948. What are you most afraid of?
949. Whose life would you REALLY NOT want to ever have?
950. Can you come up with a reason why you might want their life?
951. Name one thing that is beautiful about your body
952. Name one thing that is ugly about your body
953. Name one thing that is beautiful about your mind
954. Name one thing that is ugly about your mind
955. Who was the last person you were rude to?
956.Are your elbows soft?
957. Are you ticklish?
958. Are you awkward or graceful?
959. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
960. If you wear contacts what's the longest you have ever left them in your eyes?
961. What's going on where you are right now?
962. What is your favorite thing to touch?
963. What is your favorite kind of incense?
964. What relaxes you?
965. How much time have you wasted?
966. How do you afford your rock and roll lifestyle?
967. What does teen spirit smell like?
968. Do you mostly listen or hear?
969. Look or see?
970. Do you comprehend all the things you read?
971. Is it necessary to be repetitive in order to be creative?
972. Do you control your attitude or does it control you?
973. Are your relationships mostly passion or conversation?
974. Do you do what needs to be done regardless of the consequences?
975. Is money how you keep score?
976. Who can you do everything or nothing with and still have the best time?
977. Just because you're angry does that give you the right to be cruel?
978. What is maturity and where does it come from?
979. Who is the maturest person you know?
980. Who is the most immature person you know?
981. If there was a fire and you could only rescue one thing from your room (all people and pets have escaped on their own, even goldfish) what would it be?
982. If you could, what 3 albums would you force everyone to remove from his or her CD collections?
983. Does Marilyn Manson scare you or bore you?
984. What do you think of the Insane Clown Posse?
985. What's the best movie about high school?
986. Do you like Michael Jackson better in the 80's 90's or today?
987. Is choosing a different store to shop in from most people really making a statement?
988. What's the riskiest thing you've ever done?
989. Have you ever ridden in a car while the driver had been drinking?
990. Who needs to get a life?
991. Do write on yourself with milky pens?
992. What should be different about high school curriculum?
993. Right now are you exactly the way you want to be?
994. Who can save you from yourself?
995. Are you a responsible person?
996. "It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious."
— Oscar Wilde
Do you agree?
997. How many greatest hits albums do you own?
998. Are you at risk for a.i.d.s.?
999. Do you want to have it all?
1000. Do you collect green pictures of dead presidents?
1001. What has caused you to reinvent yourself or reevaluate who you are?
1002. Name three annoying bands:
1003. Have you ever been to a foam party (a big dance floor full of soap foam that people dance in at a club)? If yes did you get into the foam?
1004. Who do you take for granted?
Who makes you feel taken for granted?
1005. Short, knee, or ankle skirts?
1006. Do you wear a hat?
1007. Did you watch Sifl and Ollie on MTV?
How about Liquid Television?
1008. What do you like that is NOT part of pop culture?
1009. What music makes you feel:
1010. Who's your favorite cartoon character?
1011. Does break dancing impress you?
1012. Are you a smooth operator?
1013. Would you rather be a police officer or a criminal?
1014. Do you believe that government decisions should be made based more on economics or more on social reform?
1015. Why do 'they' spend money to sterilize needles that are going to be used to give lethal injections?
1016. This summer have you
Been to the beach?
been to the movies?
Played mini golf?
Gone for a walk?
1017. Would you rather lay in bed all night talking or have sex all night long?
1018. Have you ever eaten tofu?
1019. Who needs a brain?
1020. Who needs a heart?
1021. Does the moon have an affect on your mood?
1022. Do you feel pressure on Friday and Saturday to have fun, go out and party?
1023. Many people will say that the Harry Potter books are pure fluff with no literary value. Do you agree?
1024. Is Harry Potter comparable to The Chronicles of Narnia and the Lord of the Rings?
1025. What are you doing next Wednesday?
1026. Why do so many people think Elvis is still alive?
1027. What couldn't you live your life without?
1028. Are your hands cold?
1029. Is your heart warm?
1030. Palm trees or snow storms?
1031. What bands would be great if only the singing was edited out?
1032. What fantasy book would you like to see made into a movie?
1033. Do you avoid risks and if possible stay at home?
1034. What SCI-fi books do you read?
1035. Would you be on that who wants to marry a millionaire show as a contestant?
1036. Who's the best secret keeper you know?
1037. What is your favorite myth?
1038. Is it easier to live when you're evil?
1039. Have you ever belonged to a sorority or a fraternity?
1040. Would you want to join one?
1041. If your friend were doing dangerous drugs would you tell their parents?
1042. Would you rather be a unicorn, mermaid/man, or a sorceress/er?
1043. Are leather pants sexy?
1044. Did you tell someone you love him or her today?
1045. Have you ever given blood?
1046. Have you ever been thrown out of someplace?
1047. What do you daydream about?
1048. Are you a miracle?
1049. If America is one nation under god then are atheists citizens?
1050. Should they be?
1051. If you could pick any rock star to replace the Ozbournes in their reality show, whom would you pick?
1052. What are your feelings about Mel Gibson's movie The Passion of Christ?
1053. What did you think about the last episode of Sex in the City?
1054. What is your favorite movie with Adam Sandler in it?
1055. What is your biggest problem?
1056. Have you ever been arrested?
1057. Can musicians be held responsible for influencing people to behave badly?
1058. Do you believe that there are subliminal messages embedded in some TV shows, movies & music?
1059. Is there anything that you believe should be banned for any reason?
1060. How often do you eat too much?
1061. Have you ever descended into pure madness?
1062. Would you want to?
1063. Do green m&m's make you feel sexy?
1064. If you died tomorrow, what mark would you have left on the world?
1065. What movie would you NEVER want to see?
1066. What annoys you the most about yourself?
1067. How do you feel about capitalism?
1068. How do you feel about socialism?
1069. How do you feel about communism?
1070. Has anyone ever tried to injure you?
1071. Has anyone ever tried to kill you?
1072. How do you know when it's time to break up with someone?
1073. What is your opinion of the Janet jackson/Justin Timberlake superbowl exposure incident?
1074. What's the most annoying sound?
1075. Who was your childhood hero?
1076. With nearly 100 channels why is NOTHING ever on?
1077. Would you adopt a stray kitty wandering through your neighborhood?
1078. Describe what you look like:
1079. Describe what you ARE like:
1080. What bad habit do you have that affects other people as much as it affects you?
1081. How did you party new years eve 1999?
1082. Does second hand smoke bother you?
1083. Have you ever:
Dumped a drink over someone's head?
Dumped a drink over your own head?
Torn at someone's clothes?
Made out in the bathroom?
1084. Which Lord of the Rings movie has the best ending?
1085. Do you have any interesting scars?
1086. Is it better for people to change and evolve their ideas or always be consistent?
1087. Warped tour, Lollapalooza or Area concert?
1088. What are you missing in your life?
1089. Do you ever know when someone is thinking about you?
1090. What could you make a sculpture out of that's in the room with you right now?
1091. Do you believe in the lost city of Atlantis?
1092. Have you ever read The Little Prince?
1093. This is Mr. fish <>< What's the best picture you can make on your keyboard?
1094. What did Mr. Octopus say to Mrs. Octopus?
1095. Let's see if I'm psychic. Write a yes or no question here.
1096. Write another yes or no question.
1097. Think of just one more yes or no question.
1098. Type one question that can be answered with a color (example: what color is my car)
1099. Think of a number between one and one hundred & type it down.
1100. Write one more question, anything you want.
1101. Continued…Let's see if I'm psychic.
You wrote three yes or no questions. Now I will answer them.
Did I get any right?
1102. You wrote one question that can be answered with a color (example: what color is my car). I say....
Is it true?
1103. You thought of a number between 1 and 100 and typed it down.
Was it 14?
1104. You wrote one more question, anything you wanted.
The answer is yes, 42, orange, Matt, Josh, Kim, Nicole, whatever or your mom. Does that answer your question?
1105. Do you think that Britney Spears would make a good Bond Girl?
1106. Have you read anything by C.S. Lewis?
1107. What is your favorite movie with Bill Murray?
1108. What is your favorite movie with Jack Nicholson?
1109. What is your favorite movie with Christopher Walkin?
1110. What is your favorite movie with Johnny Depp?
1111. What is your favorite movie with Orlando Bloom?
1112. What rhymes with 'orange'?
1113. Why do guys have nipples if they will never need to feed a baby?
1114. Some people think that couples should be screened before they are allowed to reproduce (so that people who cannot afford to support a child don’t have one, or so that a child won’t be born into a dysfunction family or to unfit parents). What do you think about this?
1115. Have you ever swallowed an object by accident?
1116. Did you get it back?
1117. Do you prefer He-Man or She-Ra?
1118. Are you proud of yourself?
1119. Who should go to hell?
1120. Is your eyesight 20/20?
1121. Have you ever had insomnia?
1122. Does it bother you when people touch you?
1123. Is it better to get too much or too little sleep?
1124. Have you ever given away something you made? What?
1125. Is it better to have kids when you are in your teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, or older?
1126. What gets your adrenaline pumping?
1127. Is hell all fire and brimstone or is it personal for everyone like in Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey?
Or does it not exist?
1128. Do you ever talk about yourself in the third person?
1129. What's your favorite radio station? What kind of music do they play?
1130. What did you think of these movies:
Gone With the Wind?
The Virgin Suicides?
Muppets from Space?
The Dark Crystal?
1131. Is everyone special?
1132. Are your toes:
Painted (what color)?
Wearing a toe ring?
Do you have hobbit-feet?
1133. Do you believe there is anyplace still undiscovered in all the world?
1134. Whose picture would you like to paint a target on and throw darts at?
1135. Is love all you need?
1136. Ever caught a fish?
1137. Are you adventurous?
1138. Are you afraid of mediocrity?
1139. Would you rather die tomorrow or have all your friends die?
1140. What are 3 things you don't understand?
1141. I would do anything for love but I won't do 'that'. What is 'that'?
1142. Has your diary ever been rated?
1143. Do you do more than kiss on the first date?
1144. Are you very liberal or conservative?
1145. What do you like about your neighbors?
1146. I read that by 2010 they expect to market a gene therapy procedure that will increase the life spans of
adult human beings by double or triple. If this happened would you have it done?
1147. If you're happy and you know it clap your hands. Did you clap?
1148. Was this year a good year for you?
1149. What are you looking forward to next year?
1150. Are you a Jim Henson fan?
1151. What do you think of these diarist names?
1152. Do you read the Diary Master’s diary?
1153. Have you ever made an enemy on OD?
1154. Have you ever (or do you know anyone who’s) been deleted from OD?
1155. Were you ever in the first row of a concert?
1156. Did you ever meet a celebrity? Who?
1157. Do you have any autographs?
1158. Can you visualize whirled peas?
1159. Are there some situations where love just isn't enough to keep 2 people together? When does that happen?
1160. Do you have no attention span?
1161. What do you think of these entry titles?
me. back. home:
steak and butter:
The Smurfs Go Communist:
The controversial Athens:
1162. Have you ever been wrongly accused?
1163. When you wash your hair do you blow dry it or let it dry naturally?
1164. Where does your family go on vacation?
1165. Have you ever been to:
Newport, Rhode Island?
1166. Have you ever given money to OD cares?
1167. Have you ever created an OD interest?
If yes, what interests did you create?
1168. What do you think of these entry names?
DEAR SOUL FRIEND 57 Loss:
I had a good title but i forgot it:
yeah yeah...he kissed her:
1169. If you have aol what is your 'you've got mail' sound?
1170. What will you never have enough of?
1171. Who can you only handle in small doses?
1172. You are at a magic auction where you can bid on impossible things but you only brought enough money to buy one thing. Out of these..which would you buy?
entrance into whatever afterlife you believe in
a guarentee that you will have at least 3 books published in your life
a new car, house and boat each year
unending creative inspiration
ultimate compassion and acceptance of others
a trip into outer space
perfect health for the rest of your life
1173. In the above question if finding perfect love was a choice would you change your answer?
1174. What food is so fattening or unhealthy that you would NEVER touch it?
1175. Which do you love more, your country or your planet?
1176. What do you think of:
1177. Are you more logical or emotional?
1178. Do you think that tattoos and piercing are overrated?
1179. What do you think of these diary titles?
The Seamless Garment:
Your eyes can be so cruel:
What was, is no more:
shock me sane:
1180. Do you believe that Michael Jackson molests children?
1181. Hypothetically, let’s say that he did molest them. Who would you feel should be held MORE accountable, Michael Jackson or the parents that allowed their children to go to Never Land Ranch unsupervised for sleepovers?
1182. Have you ever been to:
1183. What 3 music videos should everyone download?
1184. If someone bet you ten dollars that you couldn’t sing the whole Gummy Bears theme song, would you be able to do it and win?
1185. Do you like Bjork?
1186. How about the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club?
1187. What do you think of Moby?
1188. What do you think of Alien Ant Farm?
1189. What do you think of the Flaming Sideburns?
1190. Do you believe that imps, trolls, giants, dragons, unicorns, etc. were real but became extinct?
1191. What sucks?
1192. What do you think of these diary titles?
Geologist to the Stars:
The Hussy Chronicles:
Napping in the Broom Closet:
1193. Do you ever think about suicide?
1194. Do you believe that Jesus Christ was a real person? How about Noah?
1195. What is one luxury you refuse to live without?
1196. What is one luxury you feel you could live without?
1197. Do you feel that you are high, medium, or low maintenance in a relationship?
1198. What do you think of these diarist names?
1199. Do vegetables taste better from the store or from your garden?
1200. How long have you spent on this survey so far?
1201. Have you ever owned a record?
1202. In some states people want to make it a requirement that creationism (god made the world) be taught alongside evolution in high school sciences classes. What do you think of this?
1203. Should evolution also be taught in religious establishments like church or temple?
1204. Can a person believe in creationism and in evolution at the same time?
1205. You obviously like surveys since you are filling out a 5,000 question one. Do any of the following surveys sound interesting:
The Doors/Jim Morrison Survey:
The David Bowie Survey:
The Beatles Survey:
The Rocky Horror Survey:
The Labyrinth Survey:
The SLC Punk Survey:
The birthday survey:
So this is love, the survey:
The heartache/break up survey:
Creationism vs. Evolutionism Survey:
World Trade Center Survey:
Survey of Sin:
How evil are you? Survey:
The Roaring 20's Survey:
Well, once, long ago, I created all those surveys. Now they are floating around in people’s diaries because the diary I had them in (Simply Surveys) was deleted due to disuse.
1206. Who did you get this survey from?
Say one nice thing about the person you got this survey from:
1207. Here is a list of priorities...
Being true to yourself/self respect
Aesthetics (beauty in the world)
Leading an exciting life
Making a contribution to humanity
Accepting and understanding others
What are your top three priorities from this list?
1208. Out of that same list what are your BOTTOM 3 priorities?
1209. How many hours of TV do you watch in an average day?
1210. Do you want to have a car, a house and 2.5 kids?
1211. What song, CD, or band is a 'guilty pleasure' for you (meaning you know it sucks but you like it anyway)?
1212. If you were going to vote for a candidate for president and then you found out that the person you were going to vote for is HIV positive would that effect your vote and why?
1213. Have you ever had an HIV test?
1214. What time do you:
Get up in the morning:
Do something active during the day:
Go to bed:
1215. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
1216. When you hear the word ‘biker’ what kind of person do you think of?
1217. Did your parents ever talk to you about sex?
1218. If your pet dies, you can now have it cloned for $50,000. How do you feel about this?
1219. Are you or would you be embarrassed about buying condoms?
1220. Do any of your clocks make an odd noise or play a song when the hour strikes?
1221. What are the things that make you go 'Hmmmm....' (remember that song?)?
1222. Are you a sinner?
1223. Are you naughty or nice?
1224. Is belly-dancing sexy?
1225. What celebrity would you love to be able to dance with?
1226. What is your favorite comic book movie?
1227. What movie would you recomend for couples to watch on Valentine's day?
1228. Besides when you were little how many people have seen you completely naked and who?
1229. Is sex something that should be treated casually?
1230. Have you ever participate in an orgy?
If no, would you ever consider it?
1231. What song is in your head right now?
1232. What was the best day of your life like?
1233. What are you all about?
1234. You have won a contest where you get all these great prizes but you can only keep one for yourself and must give the others away to friends, family or whoever. Which one do you keep and who do you give the rest to:
A $5,000 gift certificate to radio shack:
A brand new yellow jeep:
An all expense paid vacation for 2 to Italy:
Lunch with N'Sync:
A lifetime supply of herbal essences shampoo:
A $1,000 check:
A palm pilot?
An autographed picture of Shakira:
Breakfast with kid rock:
A shirt once worn by Jonathan Davis:
One round of mini-golf with Sharon Osbourne:
A phone call from Robert Smith:
A brand new washer/dryer:
Free medical insurance for 1 year:
1235. Who do you think you might have known in a past life?
1236. Do you take vitamins?
1237. Do you prefer fake or real flowers around the house?
1238. Sometimes roses are pink, yellow, white or red. If you give someone a rose, does its color change the meaning behind it as a gift?
1239. What's the most deadly thing you can think of?
1240. To-MAY-toes or to-MA-toes?
1241. Out of all your friends, family and the people you know who is the most:
1242. What's the best live musical performance you ever saw?
1243. Have you ever had a 'pregnancy scare'?
1244. Kelly Osbourne or Madonna's version of “Pappa Don't Preach”?
1245. Can you change a tire?
1246. Have you ever put your fist through a wall?
1247. When do you feel the most relaxed and able to be yourself?
1248. Do you have a place that is your own where you won't show anyone else?
1249. Are you a part of any teams or clubs?
1250. Is cheerleading a sport?
1251. Do you believe that people should be able to choose death for themselves if they want to end their lives?
1252. Is there anything you morally object to?
1253. What would you never do for money?
1254. Applebees, the Outback, or TGI Friday's?
1255. Which do you drink the most: juice, soda, milk, or water?
1256. What sport do you like to watch the most?
1257. What sport do you like to play the most?
1256. Do you write poetry?
1257. Are you aggressive?
1258. Have you ever fallen from grace?
1259. Does it bother you when a band you like gets really popular?
1260. Has anyone ever won you a stuffed animal?
If yes, did you name it after the person who won it for you?
1261. Can you go one week without cursing at all?
1262. What's the best candy?
1263. Can you lick your own nose?
1264. What song would you like to hear spontaneously in a public place (like a store)?
1265. Do you ever make others feel unwanted?
1266. Do you think you have ever made others feel unwanted without realizing you were doing it?
1267. Are you very sensitive to what other people are feeling and how they will react to certain things?
1268. Have you ever climbed a tree?
1269. Do you feel somehow different when the moon is full?
1270. Who do you know that talks a lot but never really says anything?
1271. Is world peace possible?
1272. Who do you know that is making a huge life mistake yet you can't stop them?
What’s the mistake?
1273. Do you plan to own a home or rent an apartment for most of your life?
1274. Would you enjoy going to a strip bar to see strippers (of whatever sex you find appealing)?
1275. Would you ever consider stripping in a sexual way for money?
1276. Would you ever consider being a nude model for an artistic life drawing class for money?
1277. What are 2 goals that you have?
1278. What are 2 negative traits that you have?
1279. Will these negative traits stop you from achieving your goals?
1280. Everyone knows that you are nice, fun, creative, and good but
what are 4 other positive traits that you have?
1281. How often do you daydream about your wedding day?
1282. If you were hiring someone for a job but could only ask him or her 3 questions in the interview what would you ask?
1283. If you were interviewing someone for the position of your new friend but could only ask 3 questions, what would they be?
1285. Wholesome - Conducive to sound health or well being; salutary: simple, examples: wholesome food; a wholesome climate, Promoting mental, moral, or social health: example: wholesome entertainment.
Do you enjoy wholesome activities (sports, cooking, beach, family time, zoo, museums, etc.)?
If yes what wholesome activity do you enjoy the most?
Are you a wholesome person?
1286. When was your first kiss and what was it like?
1287. Are you quiet and shy?
1288. Are you bitchy, cranky, whiny, miserable, depressed, needy, mean, flakey, shallow, obnoxious, inconsiderate, nervous, and/or stuck up?
1289. Do you come off any of these ways even if you aren't really like that?
1290. Are you loud and unfriendly?
1291. Can a positive attitude/good personality make up for someone being less than beautiful?
1292. Can being totally beautiful and hot make up for a negative attitude/bad personality?
1293.What are you seeking?
1294. Could you see yourself as a future nun/monk?
1295. Would you rather have a baby or get a pet?
1296. What mistake do you repeat over and over?
1297. What do you think of the restaurant Hooters?
1298. What are 5 traits that make someone ugly?
1299. Do you hate when people tell you to smile?
1300. Do you like the writing of Douglas Adams?
1301. Can “what you don't know” actually hurt you?
1302. Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
1303. What people or objects would you describe as “pure”?
1304. Are you into bookcrossing (If you aren’t sure, check out www.bookcrossing.com)?
1305. Have you ever had a pen pal?
1306. Have you ever had a package pal (same as a pen pal but you send each other surprise gifts instead of letters)?
1307. Is there a particular word or phrase that annoys you?
1308. Is there an online game you like to play?
1309. What group of people is the most discriminated against in your opinion or experience?
1310. What do you like best about bras and underwear?
1311. Are you afraid of living in oblivion?
1312. Before you were born you got to pick your life from one of these. Which do you pick?
You are successful from the start, a musical genius, good looking, wealthy. You become a rock tar, get super famous, make your mark on the world and die at 27.
You are caring and compassionate. You love animals and adopt more and more as you grow older. You foster and nurture and care for them all of your life.
You sit home playing video games for 70 years.
1313. What is broken in your:
1314. Which one will you fix first?
1315. Tell me all your thoughts on god:
1316. What is the strangest note you've ever received?
1317. Of the following how many can be used to get in touch with you?
1318. Are you always available/easy to reach, or do you give people a chance to miss you?
1319. If you got pregnant or impregnated the person you are with now (hypothetical if there is no one in your life just now) would you lean more towards keeping, adopting out, or aborting the baby?
1320. If your partner in the pregnancy did not agree with how you felt and pressured you to change your mind or just went ahead with what he or she wanted to do against your wishes, would that affect your ability to continue your relationship with this person?
1321. Who should have the final say in the decision to have a baby, the woman or the man?
1322. If your boyfriend or girlfriend cheats on you for the first time, do you forgive him or her and take him or her back?
1323. What if it is your husband or wife that cheats on you?
1324. Who is more responsible for educating children, parents or schools?
1325. Are you into new age things?
1326. Are you very:
1327. Do you perceive reality differently from others?
1328. If you asked someone, “Do you masturbate?” and he or she says, “No,” would you assume he or she was lying?
1329. What do you blame things on?
1330. Do you want to be naked and famous?
1331. Ice Cube or LL Cool J?
1332. What are your feelings about rap music?
1333. Cypress Hill or Roxy Music?
BSB or N'sync or NKOTB?
Debbie Gibson or Paula Abdul?
Eminem or Kid Rock?
Weezer or the Get Up Kids?
1334. If you could solve just one of the world's problems what would you choose to solve?
1335. Would you make a good:
Waiter or waitress?
Actor or actress?
Sales girl or guy?
Pizza delivery girl or guy?
Business man or woman?
Fire man or woman?
1336. Do you check condoms to see if they are expired before using them?
1337. Imagine you are in school and a person of the opposite sex you barely know asks you really nicely for a ride home from class (yes, you have a car). It's out of your way. Do you say yes?
Let's say you said yes. S/he hugs you. What is your reaction?
As you drop him or her off s/he hugs you again and thanks you for being such a nice person. What do you make of all this?
1338. Are you interested in post-apocalyptic (post-nuclear war) movies?
1339. What is the saddest movie you ever saw?
1340. What is the saddest thought you can think of?
1341. Who is the most horrible driver you know?
1342. Are you a sexist in any way?
1343. How often do you check your email?
1344. How often do you check your diary for notes?
1345. If you had to read a biography about someone, who would you pick?
1346. Which of your friends and relatives has the most interesting life story?
1347. What's the matter with kids today?
1348. How do you feel about censorship?
1349. What was on the last CD you burned?
1350. What movie should be released on DVD but hasn’t been released yet?
1351. Have you ever wished for wings that work?
1352. Have you ever imagined that you are not really of this world?
1353. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
1354. Do you still have imaginary friends?
1355. Do you enjoy reading children’s books?
1356. Are you decadent?
1357. What would make you happy that money cannot buy?
1358. What would make you happy that money can buy?
1359. Where do you hang out on your spare time?
1360. Do you delight in minor euphoria?
1361. It's (what time is it?) ______.
Do you know where your:
First boyfriend or girlfriend is?
Boy or girlfriend is?
Best friend is?
Soul mate is?
1362. Who do you feel sorry for?
1363. What will you never say in front of your parents?
1364. Do you change your personality and behavior depending on who you are with?
1365. Are you waiting for marriage to lose your virginity?
1366. What year were you born?
1367. What is your sign?
1368. What year did you/will you graduate from high school?
1369. Do you use moisturizer?
1370. On what parts of your body?
1371. Are the 70's back in style?
1372. Do you read any magazines?
1373. Do you read before going to sleep at night?
1374. Are you a music maker?
1375. Are you a dreamer of the dreams?
1376. How do you feel about large corporations?
1377. How do you feel about people who are, “just doing their job”?
1378. Which would you watch of these choices:
1380. About what percent of the time do you feel good about yourself?
1381. Do you feel comfortable with other people (in social situations)?
1382. Do you have good friends/family relationships?
1383. How do you control your tension and anxiety?
1384. Are you able to meet the demands of life and function in society?
1385. Do you curb your feelings of hatred and guilt?
1386. Do you maintain a positive outlook?
1387. Does knowing you enrich the lives of others?
1388. What things do you cherish?
1389. To what extent do you value diversity?
1390. What fascinates you?
1391. Do you appreciate nature?
1392. If you could be someone else for a day who would you be?
1393. Would you ever consider 'psychic surgery' if you were ill?
How about voodoo?
1394. How effective do you feel meditation is?
1395. How effective do you feel prayer is?
1396. How do you think that you (or anyone, for that matter) could pray without ceasing?
1397. Is religion a live option for you (that is, a possibility, something you are drawn to even if you have no belief)?
1398. What part of your body do you lavish the least attention and love on?
1399. How many clocks are in your house?
1400. What topics would you like to see more of on this survey?
1401. Do you like your movies and books to be more lighthearted or serious?
1402. What's more important, first impressions or lasting impact?
1403. Order these areas of psychological health from what you need the least improvement in to what you need the most improvement in: physical, emotional, social, intellectual, environmental, spiritual
1404. Do you react appropriately to things and control your feelings?
1405. Do you have stable relationships?
1406. Do you need to be in a relationship to feel good about yourself?
1407. Which is the most clear and concise, your thoughts, your speech or your writing? Which is the least clear and concise?
1408. Are you always trying to learn new things?
1409. Do you feel at peace?
1410. Do you have strong morals and ethics that you believe in and adhere to?
1411. Are you over or under weight?
1412. Do you think of the needs of all humanity or just the needs of yourself and those you know?
1413. Do you recycle?
1414. Are you active in your community?
1415. Are you sensitive to the needs of others?
1416. Do you dress up to go to the mall?
1417. Have you ever been on anti depressants?
1418. Name a part of your body.
Give that part of your body a name.
1419. Is fourteen your lucky number?
1420. What could make you lose respect for someone?
1421. Is ignorance really bliss?
1422. What can be described as 'even better than the real thing'?
1423. Are you jealous that dog can lick their own genitals?
If you could do that would you ever leave the house?
1424. What's in your wallet right now?
1425. Do you write letters that you never send?
1426. Do you ever get the feeling people are laughing at you?
1427. Who's the one person you'd like to drop a house on?
1428. Have you ever been swept off your feet?
1429. Tell me why you don't like Mondays:
1430. In the Harry potter series the books seem to be getting darker and more serious with each new release. Do you like this change or do you prefer the story to be light?
1431. How often do you update your diary?
1432. What do you mostly write about in your diary?
1433. How many quizzes and/or surveys do you have in your diary as entries?
1433. How many forwards does your diary contain?
1434. What is your writing style like?
1435. How honest are you in your diary?
1436. Why do you write in your diary?
1437. Do you have a comet cursor on your diary description?
1438. Do you ever chat online?
1439. Have you ever met someone from online?
How'd that go?
1440. What's your favorite horror:
1441. Have you ever caught a mistake in a movie?
1442. Have you ever seen that munchkin who supposedly hangs himself in the Wizard of Oz?
If yes, how/when should someone look for it?
1443. If you had to give yourself a letter grade (A, A-, B, B-, C, C-, D, D-, F) for things how would you grade yourself on:
Being a decent human being:
Being serene (calm, peaceful):
Being an original:
Being true to yourself:
Getting along with others:
Admitting your flaws:
1444. Are you kinky?
1445. How would you feel if twice a week you could wake up next to the person you love?
1446. Out of all the people you know who is most likely to be one of the great minds of our time?
1447. Have you ever been to:
A house party?
A goth club?
A punk show?
A hip hop club?
What sounds like the most fun out of that list?
1448. So far, have you changed around any of the questions on this survey?
1449. Are you crying on the inside?
1450. Are you afraid of the future?
1451. What will you dress up as this year for Halloween (if you celebrate it)?
1452. Do you think of some people as not worthy of being your friend?
1453. If you won $1,000 every week until you die, would you still go to school?
Would you still get a job?
1454. What's the most difficult job you can think of?
1455. If you could decorate your room with any theme you wanted what would you pick?
1456. Of the following bands which would you be most likely to check out?
roxy music (70's glam)
the magnetic fields (current indie rock)
kraftwerk (experimental electronic rock)
1457. You and your boy/girlfriend have been together 6 months or longer.... One day s/he wants to go to a strip club with his/her friends to hang out. It's guys/girls night out and you aren't invited. Would you be upset by this?
1458. Can a person avoid dying if he or she does not believe in death?
1459. If someone sings songs that they don't write and they don't play any instruments or mix the songs or have any creative input at all..Are they a musician?
1460. What do the following stand for:
1461. What does the world owe you?
1462. Do you read plays and books or just get the cliff notes?
1463. What do you want to get out of life?
1464. Do you know what is really important to you?
1465. What trend has been getting on your nerves lately?
1466. Do you forgive yourself when you make a mistake?
1467. What tiny little very small thing has made you hugely happy?
1468. Can you read body language well?
1469. Do you look people in the eye when you talk?
1470. Do you notice if they aren't looking you in the eye?
1471. Are you alert to opportunities?
1472. Puppet Yoda or digital Yoda?
1473. Do you look like the person you want to be?
1474. Do you behave like the person you want to be?
1475. Some children were asked 'how would you make your marriage work?' One child, Ricky, age ten, said: 'Tell your wife she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.' Is this good advice?
1476. Do you visualize your goals and dreams?
1477. 4x + 3 = 15
What is the value of x?
1478. Do you keep yourself organized?
1479. Does anyone really win an argument?
1480. Have you ever had champagne?
1481. Do you strive for perfection?
1482. Name one thing you understand.
1483. Whatever it is are you afraid of it?
1484. Do you dislike being told what to do?
1485. If you had a cat would you have it declawed?
1486. Do you prefer lobster, clams, or crab meat?
1487. What do you think about guys who don't wear underwear?
1488. What do you think about girls who don't wear bras?
1489. Do you ask for what you want?
1490. What are you against?
1491. How many notes does your diary have?
1492. Ace of Base or Enya?
1493. What makes you feel awkward?
1494. Have you ever been to teenopendiary.com, and if yes, how does it compare to opendiary.com?
1495. If you were going to switch to another diary website, which one would you go to?
1496. Do you believe that certain books should be removed from high school libraries?
1497. How do you feel about gay and lesbian marriages?
1498. Can you rearrange the letters in your name to form any other words(check here if you aren't sure http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/)?
1499. What is the sexiest moment in a movie?
1500. Do you have a favorite stand up comedian?
1501. What did you think of the movie Black Hawk Down?
1502. What movie has the most surprising ending ever?
1503. What are you currently angry at?
1504. Who is harder to please, you or your lover?
1505. What is the most dramatic thing you have ever done for attention?
1506. What do you have issues with?
1507. There is a nuclear war and your fallout shelter has room and supplies enough for two. No one knows about the fallout shelter but you. Who do you choose to take in (Remember, the person you choose is the only person you will know in 5-15 years when you can come above ground again)?
1508. Do you have any fillings?
1509. What do you do when you are home alone that you cannot do when other people are at home?
1510. Have you ever had a near death experience?
1511. Do you read on the toilet?
1512. Are you afraid of a global nuclear war?
1513. If there was a global nuclear war would you expect to be a survivor?
1514. How often do people try to talk to you while you are in the bathroom?
1515. Have you ever swam in the ocean?
1516. Have you ever built a sandcastle?
1517. Do you feel comfortable in a bathing suit?
1518. What would be the best season of the year to get married?
What would be the best day?
1519. What are 2 things that the perfect ___ would do?
1520. If someone you loved was seriously miserable for a long period of time what would you do to help cheer him or her up?
1521. What was the best year of your life so far?
1522. When people are born is it predetermined whether they will be a good or bad person?
1523. What is your least favorite bodily function?
1524. Does the weather affect your mood?
1525. If you were underground for 5 years what would you miss the most?
1526. What do you think of the movie Blast from the Past?
1527. If you were on death row (if you don't feel evil enough to really ever get there, imagine that you have been wrongly accused and wrongly convicted) what would you want your last meal to be?
1528. How would you want to die (electric chair, gas, lethal injection, hanging)?
1529. Who would you want with you when you died?
1530. What would your last words be?
1531. What is your favorite summer song?
1532. Has anyone ever broken a promise to you?
1533. Have you broken a promise to anyone else?
1534. Do you eat red meat?
1535. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
1536. What would you consider a blessed event?
1537. What would you consider a miracle?
1538. Here's a list of dead rock stars. How big of a loss to the music industry was each one?
1539. What are the most cruel words someone could say to you?
1540. Would you rather catch your parents in bed or have them catch you?
1541. If someone offered you $1,000 to cheat on your boy/girlfriend, would you do it?
1542. Would you rather date someone 3 years younger than you, or 15 years older?
1543. Would you rather like your guy/girl more than s/he likes you, or have him or her like you more?
1544. Which is better, the rush of kissing a new person for the first time, or the comfort of kissing the same person a hundred times?
1544. If you could read your boy/girlfriends mind, but only by letting him or her read yours, would you do it?
1545. Would you rather lose your bathing suit to a huge wave right in front of a cute lifeguard, or your whole family?
1546. Is truth sometimes stranger than fiction?
1547. Do you look back and laugh at things that hurt or were embarrassing at the time?
1548. Would you like to live in the Playboy Mansion?
1549. Have you ever looked in anyone's wallet that wasn't yours?
1550. What time and date is it?
1551. What song would you (or have you) sung karaoke?
1552. Do you run through the sprinkler on a hot day?
1553. Could you survive without:
1554. Would you ever consider shaving your head?
1555. What is one thing that will happen to you less than 24 hours from now?
1556. What age would you want to stay forever?
1557. What is the softest part of your body?
1558. What would make your day if it happened right now?
1559. What are you thinking about?
1560. Are you on:
The road to nowhere:
The crazy train:
1561. Do you say everything to people's faces or do you talk behind their backs?
1562. What is gone that will never come back?
1563. What's your biggest turn on?
1564. Have you ever made love in an elevator?
1565. Are you spiritually dead?
1566. What's your favorite care bear?
1567. Do you like the music of Warren Zevon?
1568. Have you ever wanted a picture painted onto your car?
1569. Are you an alien in a red striped jumpsuit who plays guitar in a band?
1570. If you aren't an alien in a red striped jumpsuit who plays guitar in a band then who is?
1571. How many private entries do you have?
1572. Are you clumsy?
1573. As you get older will you let your looks go or have plastic surgery?
1574. If you wear contacts or glasses would you ever consider laser eye surgery?
1575. What is the most expensive thing you own?
1576. What do you think of when you hear the word 'cell'?
1577. Have you ever had goat's milk?
1578. Do you care how Jennifer Anniston lives her life?
1579. If there was a 'penny per page' internet tax would you pay it?
1580. Do you treat your pets like family members?
1581. Have you ever eaten tofu?
1582. Do you believe that the 'war on drugs' is effective?
1583. What would you like to have 435 of (anything but money)?
1584. How many people know the password to your diary besides you?
1585. Do you like Calvin and Hobbes?
1586. Have you ever thought of deleting your diary?
1587. Have you ever thought of moving to OD+?
1588. Do 48 hours need 48 thrills?
1589. Who do you know that acts phony?
1590. Do you like American Pie?
1591. What is the last law you broke?
1592. Have you ever run away from home?
1593. Have you had a good feeling today?
1594. What was it?
1595. Did your parents pretend their was a tooth fairy and slip money under your pillow?
1596. If yes, how much per tooth?
1597. Is there a difference between art and crafts?
1598. Have you ever tried out for something?
1599. Did you make it?
1600. What's your favorite lullaby?
1601. What's on your key chain besides keys?
1602. How do you feel about endangered species?
1603. What was the last CD you bought?
1604. Do you like feather pillows?
1605. How about water beds?
1606. Who or what do you feel the deepest responsibility towards?
1607. How long is forever?
1608. Who is your favorite family member?
1609. Who would you be afraid to have angry at you?
1610. Does this survey feel like it will never end?
1611. Have you ever eaten any kind of food off of someone else's body?
1612. Do you like the direction your life is going in?
1613. Are you a traditional person?
1614. Have you ever felt like the victim of societal injustice?
1615. What feelings or thoughts do you repress?
1616. What makes you feel ecstatic?
1617. What was your biggest mistake in the past three months?
1618. York Peppermint Patti or Reece's Peanut butter Cups?
1619. What are your feelings, if any, about Hugh Hefner?
1620. What is your specialty?
1621. Have you ever had a stalker?
1622. Have you ever been a stalker?
1623. Ideally, how far would you like to live from your nearest neighbor??
1624. What would you do if a teacher accused you of cheating when you really weren't?
Or if that doesn't apply to you..
What would you do if a manager accused you of stealing when you really weren't?
1625. What store would you most like a $10,000 (about 5900 British pounds) gift certificate to?
1626. What would you most like to reincarnate as?
1627. What's in your undie draw...besides undies?
1628. How many languages can you say HELLO in?
1629. If your whole country had to listen to you talk for ten minutes what would you talk about?
1630. Do you have a guardian angel?
1631. Do you smoke?
1632. Who is more successful, Bill gates or Mother Theresa?
1633. What band T-shirts do you own?
1634. What is your favorite thing that is red?
1635. Have you ever worn mismatched socks on purpose?
1636. Do you check nutrition labels?
1637. Most Mcdonalds value meals are about 1,500 calories (the amount of calories an average person needs in one whole day) and over 1,000 of those calories are from fat. What do you think about this?
1638. If you could delete someone's diary would you if:
They didn't agree with you?
They were rude/obnoxious to you?
They wrote rude entries?
1639. Have you ever worn:
A dress or a skirt if you are a guy?
A tie if you are a girl?
1640. Do you trust people at restraunts who handle your food that they aren't doing anything gross to it while you can't see them?
1641. How do you wear your hair each day?
1642. Have you ever worn:
A gas mask?
1643. Would you be willing to go hang gliding?
1644. What is the difference between a man's button down shirt and a woman's button down shirt?
1645. Have you ever taken a lock of someone else's hair?
1646. Have you ever given anyone a lock of your hair?
1647. If you had a locket what would you put inside?
1648. Is blood a turn on for you?
1649. Have you ever written anything in your own blood?
1650. Have you ever drank, slurped or licked someone else's blood?
quality do you value most highly in others?
1669. What is your opinion of the current political climate in your country?
1670. In some high schools attendance of pep rallies is mandatory. How would you feel in this situation?
1671. Could you possibly fall in love with a prostitute?
1672. What do you think of these names:
1673. What is one situation you want to avoid ever happening to you?
1674. Low fat or fat free?
1675. Are you cowardly?
1676. Do you ever feel less than fresh?
1677. Whose number is 867-5309?
1678. Have you ever written something on a bathroom wall?
1679. When was the last time you fell down in public?
1680. Are you more aggressive or mellow?
1681. What have you done with your self to keep your life worth living?
1682. What is the most incredible thing you can do?
1683. Do you bury your pets, flush them, or throw them away?
1684. Do you get embarrassed when someone shows off baby pictures of you?
1685. Who has made the biggest sacrifice for you?
1686. What's your favorite thing that is yellow?
1687. Do you take any vitamins or drugs?
1688. What's the coolest HTML code you know?
1689. If you had to change your diary name what would you change it to?
1690. Do you want to grow old with someone?
1691. Do you ever read entries titled 'leave notes'?
1692. Do you ever read entries titled 'please read'?
1693. Have you ever played Dungeons and Dragons?
1694. Have you ever played Magic the Gathering?
1695. Have you ever played Vampire the Masquerade?
1696. Have you ever played Risk?
1697. Of the above mentioned four games which one is most appealing to you?
1698. What have you complained for so long about having to do that you could've accomplished it by the time you were finished complaining?
1699. When was the last time you went out of your way to be cheerful and friendly, even when you felt like punching everyone around you?
1700. Do you treat others better or worse than yourself and why?
1701. How will tomorrow be like today?
1702. How would you react if a stranger pinched your bottom?
1703. When was the last time you went on a date?
1704. Have you ever ridden a horse?
1706. What is almost over?
1707. What should you be doing that you are putting off?
1708. How much would you have to change physically before you would no longer be yourself anymore?
1709. How much would you have to change mentally before you would no longer be yourself anymore?
1710. Would you rather be famous or notorious?
1711. Would you rather have a necklace that's dripping with diamonds or a blueberry farm?
1712. Could you take first place in a beauty contest?
1713. Who is the biggest hypocrite you know and why?
1714. Would you consider yourself to be more opinionated or bitchy?
1715. How long is it until your next day off?
1716. What sound is annoying you right now?
1717. Imagine you're taking a vacation with 4 people.
Who are they?
1718. The five of you travel by plane. Suddenly your plane crashes down over snowy mountains. The pilot and the air crew and all the other passengers die.
The only way for you to survive is for one of you to get eaten by the others. Who will it be?
1719. Anorexia and obesity are two life threatening eating related disorders. Why is it that when it is discovered that someone is an anorexic they are rushed to the hospital, but when someone is obese they are not rushed to the hospital?
1720. Who is your favorite smurf?
1721. Why do you do things that you know are bad for you?
1722. How important is testing to education?
1723. What food group do you eat the most of (bread and pasta, meats and eggs and fish, fruits and vegetables, milk and cheese, sugar and butter)?
1724. Who is the most adorable person you know?
1725. If you had to spend a half hour locked in a dark closet with someone from school or work that you don't normally hang out with who would you want it to be?
1726. How often do you masturbate in a week?
1727. In the USA people work a full third of the year for the government, due to taxes. How do you feel about this?
1728. Should people be allowed to use cell phones in their cars?
1729. Have you ever been in the room while a human baby was born?
1730. Have you ever been in the room while an animal baby was born?
1731. Did you see the video The Miracle of Life in school?
1732. How do you feel about having a baby?
1733. Have you ever had a tooth pulled?
1734. Who are you waiting for an email/call/note/visit from?
1735. What are you counting the days until?
1736. What is the greatest temptation for you?
1737. How do you resist it?
1738. Who is your knight in shining armor?
1739. If you were walking and someone behind you yelled "HEY YOU!" would you turn around?
1740. Do loud noises make you tense?
1741. Has anyone ever told you that your epidermis was showing?
1742. Would you rather work or stay home with the baby?
1743. Would you rather have people agree with you all the time or tell you the honest truth?
1744. Will you/have you gone to your high school reunion?
1745. What do you think of your yearbook picture?
1746. Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
1747. If you ever were to visit Hershey Park, the theme park based on the chocolate candy, would you enjoy going to the spa where you can be treated to a whipped cocoa bath, a milk and honey bath, or simply a chocolate fondue skin wrap?
1748. If someone asks you to read a poem they wrote, will you really take your time to try and understand what they wrote and tell them what you think or just read it quickly and tell them that its really good?
1749. Do you feel that if a coincidence occurs it means something?
1750. Were you beautiful as a child?
1751. Do you think that it is okay for a homosexual or a woman to become a priest?
1752. Which would you rather give up forever, religion or sex?
1753. What comes to mind when you think of these places:
1754. What does your favorite bumper sticker say?
1755. Have you ever taken a shower with another person?
1756. What bath toys do you have, if any?
1757. Would you rather propose to someone you love or would you rather be proposed to by someone you love?
1758. How can you reject someone nicely?
1759. What kinds of diary names make you interested enough to check out the diary?
1760. What do you think are three common passwords people use to secure their diaries?
1761. Pick an object in the room.
Give that object a name.
1762. What is the quickest way to make you blush?
1763. Do you usually feel that you deserve it when other people compliment you?
1764. If you were to start your own business what kind of business do you think it might be?
1765. What is one of your pet peeves?
1766. What question do you get asked too frequently?
1767. You notice a ring is priced $40.00, but the cashier only charges you $10.00. Do you mention this to the cashier?
1768. Could a kiss on the ___ be considered cheating?
1769. Would it bother you if your lover occasionally flirted with others?
1770. How long has it been since you last played truth or dare?
1771. Should people who are living now be obligated to do things that will make the world better for people who will live 100 years from now?
1772. Imagine you have a dream in which someone you care for acts mean to you. Is it possible you will still be angry with this person when you wake up?
1773. Have you ever left someone a note with a picture in it?
If yes, how do you do it?
1774. What do you fear more, death or pain?
1775. Are the questions still interesting this far into the survey?
1776. Do you like the cartoon Inspector Gadget?
1777. You know how Gadget wears the same outfit all the time, and his closet is full of outfits that are exactly identical to the one he wears? If your closet was full of just one outfit that you had to wear everyday what would it be like?
1778. Would you rather time travel to the future or the past?
1779. Would you rather know how the world began or how it will end?
1780. Would you rather meet your ancient ancestors or your great great great great great great grandchildren?
1781. Out of these 4 which is most important (1=most, 2= second most, 3 = 3rd most, 4 = least)?
Curing diseases such as aids, cancer:
Preserving wildlife areas:
Building colonies in space:
1782. In your opinion should every child be entitled to a good education?
1783. What news item are you tired of hearing about?
1784. Speaking of 9/11 the anniversary is coming up. What will you be doing?
1785. If this were a recipe for you, how would it go?
A pinch of:
A dash of:
Mix well and bake until:
1786. Which of the following would YOU be more likely to survive:
A fall from a 3 story building
Driving a car into the water
1787. What philosophy was manifested in the communist manifesto?
1788. Who is your exact opposite?
1789. Would you rather have serenity or insanity?
1790. What do these phrases mean?
Le voyage sur le bateau:
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir:
1791. What is the longest distance you have ever walked?
1792. The ancient Greek philosopher Plato believes that beauty truth and justice all basically mean the same thing. What are your feelings about this?
1793. How did you first begin to assert yourself as independent from your parents?
1794. If you had a magic bracelet, would you use it to gain luck, money, health, creativity or love?
1795. What would you do if every time you used your magic bracelet something bad would happen to someone else?
1796. This is a story about a girl. While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be that she fell in love with him then and there, although she didn't even see him after the funeral ended. A few days later, the girl killed her own sister.
What is her motive for killing her sister?
1797. Have you ever intentionally hurt someone’s feelings?
1798. What do you think of Franz Ferdinand?
1799. What do you think of the band Modest Mouse?
1800. What do you think of Morrissey?
1801. How many smurfs can you name?
1802. Do you keep track of your life using a planner or calendar book?
Would you be lost without it?
1803. Have you ever fully eradicated a bad habit that you had?
1804. Where do snowflakes come from?
1805. What do these latin phrases mean?
Et tu Brute:
Congito ergo sum:
1806. You're writing a story.
The super hot (guy or girl?):
is about to kiss (who):
Just then they get interrupted by (what):
and somebody screams, (what):" "
but it is too late. Fortunately (who):
walks by and does something (what):
and they all live (how):
1807. The radio is playing U2, The Defects, Echo & the Bunnymen, The Pointer Sisters, Staubkind, and Dr. Dre. on different stations. Which band are you most likely to listen to?
1808. How do you feel about the tsunami that killed over 100,000 people in December 2004?
1809. What is the difference between madness and brilliance?
1810. Write any random sentance here:
1811. Say the sentence you wrote out loud. Did anybody answer?
1812. Turn on your TV if it's not on already, what channel is it?
1813. If you were to hit redial on your phone right now, who would it call?
1814. Hit edit paste on your browser and paste the last thing you copied here:
1815. Miracle on 34th street, original or remake?
1816. Have you ever been in a parade?
1817. Why don't people just walk up to each other and become friends?
1818. Do you turn the base up all the way in your car (or would you if you had acar) and blast the music?
1819. Do you care if what you do annoys others?
1820. What keeps you from being happy?
1821. If you could go back in time and talk to yourself five years ago what would you say to yourself(You can only stay in the past for FIVE MINUTES so make it COUNT!)?
1822. Write a surreal (Having an oddly dreamlike quality) sentance:
1823. Can you talk for one hour without using the word 'like'?
1824. Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
1825. Say something nice about:
the one you love:
1826. Questions from random movies:
Why is it that a fly can't bird but a bird can fly?
You know what people are liking at night?
1827. What is your favorite movie that Denzel Washington has been in?
1828. What websites are addictive to you?
1829. Who do you love so much that you would clean live maggots out of their garbage pail just so that they didn't have to?
1830. Who do you think will read all 5,000 of your answers to this survey?
1831. Out of everyone reading your diary, how many people know your first name?
1832. When you die and your tragic story is a human intrest spot on the news will you want your friends and family to say you were the greatest smartest and kindest person ever...or tell the truth?
1833. Have you filled out an organ donor card?
1834. Who do you never want to end up like?
1835. How many oxymorons can you think of?
1836. How many years old is your diary?
1837. How could today get any worse?
1838. What will you never ever do again?
1839. What's the most terrible lie someone could tell you?
1840. Would you ever wear vinyl pants?
1841. What was the last thing that you printed out?
1842. What would you say to Flavor Flav if you saw him walking down the street?
1843. What are you dependant on?
1844. What do you look forward to each day?
1845. What did you think of the Columbine shootings?
1846. Did you take lessons as a kid? what?
1847. What's the best song to listen to after a break up?
1848. The radio is playing Poison, Inxs, the Psychadelic Furs, Dio, and Matchbox 20 on different stations. What do you listen to?
1849. Do you know what it's like to take care of someone else?
1850. Would you rather take care of someone or be taken care of?
1851. What is the worst 80's song in your opinion?
1852. What song makes you so happy that just want to dance and dance and DANCE?
God, does it even matter if you think you "can't dance?"
1853. What has been your most beautiful magical memorable cloud nine manic ecstatic incredibly happy bouncy air-light moment of this life???
1854. According to Depeche Mode, "Everything counts in large amounts." According to the Crow, "Nothing is trivial." Do you believe this is true?
1855. Are you enjoying this thrilling lucious roller coaster ride of a life as much as I am?
1856. Do you know how improbable it is that life exists at all?
1857. Are you kind to strangers?
1858. Do you go out of your way for other people?
1859. Make a promise:
1860. Will you keep it?
1861. What do you think of the author of this survey?
What's my gender?
What's my age?
What bands do I like(you must have SOME idea by now)?
1862. What makes something "literature"? Also, what makes something "art?"
1863. Why are you even doing this survey?? Doesn't it TELL you something that you have NOTHING BETTER TO DO than fill out a 5,000 question survey???
1864. Has answering these questions been a learning experiance for you (writeing them certainly has been for me)?
1865. Have you ever been so happy you could cry?
1866. Do you know that the one you love is the one you will spend the rest of your life with??
1867. Have you ever asked yourself, 'Is there any more to life than this?'
1868. What did you answer yourself?
1869. Do you let the restrictions of society restrain you?
1870. Or are you just too full of life to be stopped??
1871. We are spinning on a bright blue bulb that is bursting with life. How could you possibly feel alone?
1872. Is there something you'd like to try?
1873. What makes your heart smile and your skin get all tingly-ish?
1874. How long has it been since you danced the night away?
1875. Are you willing to do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to get the most out of
1876. Are you willing to give the very best most beautiful part of yourself to the world?
1877. Is there love in your heart?
1878. Do things tend to go your way more often when you're happy?
1879. What do you do while everyone sleeps?
1880. What is one thing you will you never ever ever get any more of?
1881. What's your favorite short story?
1882. Have do you feel about beauty pageants?
1883. If it ain't broke (say anything but 'don't fix it'):
1884. What is your favorite DIY related website? (mine is probably http://www.homeofthesampler.com)
1885. Do you bruise easily?
1886. In William Shakespeare's play, "All's Well That Ends Well," the character Parolles makes an interesting speech about virginity, saying that "Virginity by being once lost may be ten times found; by being ever kept, it is ever lost...To speak on the part of virginity is to accuse your mothers; which is most infallible disobedience...virginity murders itself; and should be buried in highways, out of all sanctified limit, as a desperate offendress against nature. Virginity breeds mites, much like a cheese; consumes itself to the very paring, and so dies with feeding his own stomach. Besides, virginity is peevish, proud, idle, made of self-love, which is the most inhibited sin in the canon. Keep it not; you cannot choose but lose by't..." What do you think of this?
1887. Would you prefer to stay in a motel, hotel, inn, lodge, or resort?
1888. Have you ever gone scuba diving?
1889. What kind of bread do you like?
1890. Do you usually behave the way you want to?
1891. How does the idea in your head of what you want to be like match up to the reality of what you are like?
1892. Do you realize that in 111 questions this survey will have more questions than there have been years since christ was born?
1893. Are your air and water as pure as you want them to be?
1894. Would you ever visit an insect zoo?
1895. Can you enjoy life without stimulants (coffee, ciggarettes, drugs, alcohol)?
1896. How many hours do you sleep every night?
1897. Is this survey your friday or saturday night date?
1898. I go crazy when I'm without _______.
1899. Can you do the robot dance?
1900. How much thought do you put into your dance moves?
1901. Are you able to recognize patterns, habits, routines and break out of them?
1902. What takes your breath away?
1903. What did you do today that you regret?
Will you ever do it again?
1904. Is happiness something to be achived and sought after or is it something to be retained and held onto always, no matter what happens?
1905. Would you rather live in a world of perfection or do you like the world the way it is?
1906. Is a frightning world an interesting world to live in?
1907. What gives people depth and character?
1908. What band, together or not would make you want to JUST FLY after seeing their show?
1909. Speaking of flying, can you fly?
How do you know? Have you tried?
1910. Recently a 10-year-old grilled cheese sandwich in which some people saw the image of the Virgin Mary sold on ebay for $10,000. What do you think of this?
1911. Who is the next person you will hug?
1912. Where was your last vacation to?
1913. Where was your last car ride to?
1914. Where was your last bus ride to?
1915. Where did you last walk to?
1916. What is the worst band in the universe?
1917. What is the next book you want to read?
1918. What are the 3 most useless items on the planet?
1919. What gives you a peaceful feeling?
1920. Do you ever stay up late watching infomercials?
Did you ever BUY anything from an infomercial?
1921. Are you a light sleeper?
1922. Are you a toys R us kid?
1923. Are you part of the mile high club?
1924. Do you like:
getting caught in the rain?
making love at midnight?
the feel of the ocean?
1925. What was the funniest way that you ever misheard the lyrics to a song?
1926. What have you never seen anything lovlier than?
1927. Have you ever painted on a:
1928. If you believe in heaven are there seperate heavens for different animals (kittie heaven. dog heaven, bird heaven, etc)?
1929. If you could build your body from scratch using the parts from different celebrities who would you combine?
1930. If you could build your perfect match from scratch using the parts from different celebrities who would you combine
1931. Avril Lavigne or Michelle Branch?
Vanessa Carlton or Britney Spears?
1932. When you sleep next to someone do they fall asleep first usually or do you?
If they do, do you watch them sleep?
1933. How many people have a piece of your heart?
1934. What are your day dreams about?
1935. What is your usual breakfast?
1936. How quickly are you willing to take drugs to numb pain?
1937. Finish this sentence. I pity the fool that:
1938. Can you think of three adjectives that DO NOT apply to you even a tiny bit?
1939. What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?
1940. When was the last time you hurt yourself?
1941. Would you rather never have to sleep but also never be able to dream or just leave things as they are?
1942. Have you ever had your car towed?
1943. Have you ever used kool-aid to dye your hair?
1944. Would you rather be naked and famous or dressed and non-famous?
1945. What band or singer do you believe started rock and roll?
1946. Think of an object that is shaped like your body:
1947. If you had a large black vase-pot-thing in your house what would you put in it?
1948. Where would you like to live when you want to start a family?
1949. Would you rather live in the city, suburbs or the country?
1950. Were you parents born by the year 1950?
1951. Would you ever participate in a 'sock hop'?
1952. Once there was a green house and inside it was a white house and inside it was a red house and inside it was a bunch of little brown babies. What are we talking about? Solve this riddle.
1953. Have you ever built something?
1954. What is the hardest thing to face each day?
1955. Who's voice irritates you like fingernails on a blackboard?
1956. What is your favorite plant?
1957. What simple things in life do you appreciate?
1958. Have you ever read a book by Tom Robbins?
1959. Are you more of a maker and giver, or a taker and user?
1960. What do you contribute to society?
1961. Do you take naps?
1962. Do you have any cavaties?
1963. What is the differance between art and fine art?
1964. Do you believe that there has been a man on the moon?
1965. What music makes you so happy you could burst?
1966. What do you think of the band They Might be Giants?
1967. Would you ever go into a sex shop?
1968. If you had to choose would you rather go into a sex shop with your mom or your dad?
1969. Do you buy holiday gifts early or at the last minute?
1970. What do you want to do today?
1971. You see a girl in a long ruffled off white dress carrying a bag painted with a sunflower and playing a ukelele while twirling around the cafeteria.
What is your first reaction?
Could you become friends with this girl?
1972. Let's just say your school team is on a winning streak. One of the cheerleaders cheers both for your team and the other team during games. Does it make you angry?
One day you ask her why she does it and she says that, "It's just so much fun, no matter who wins." What do you think of that?
1973. Do you laugh when there is no joke and dance when there is no music?
1974. What would the perfect pair of socks look like?
1975. What is the longest you have ever gone with out sleeping?
1976. Have you ever had a halucination?
1977. Are you generally happy?
1978. Are you a
1979. Were you an 80's baby?
1980. What's in the room with you right now that you can't see?
1981. Do you ALWAYS thouroughly wash your hands after going to the bathroom?
1982. If someone else were to describe you what would you hope they would say?
1983. What is the sound of one hand clapping?
1984. You are filling out a 5000 question survey. What would you rather be doing right now?
Why aren't you doing it?
1985. Do you prefer carnivals, festivals, circuses, parades or fairs?
1986. Are you useful?
1987. Are you a:
1988. What is the dirtiest habit you can think of?
1989. What kind of person will you ABSOLUTELY never date?
1990. What were you doing at ten fifteen last saturday night?
1991. Do you ever need 'quiet time'?
1992. What are you made of?
1993. What does 'you are what you eat' really mean?
1994. What was the last thing you counted?
1995. Do you think it is harder for a parent to outlive their child or for the child to lose a parent?
1996. Do you believe in psychic ability or is it a sham?
1997. What is your favorite classic rock song?
1998. Who are you anyway?
Are you your resume?
1999. When are you the most insecure?
2000. Who would your fantasy threesome involve?